I am the new director for the Fiction and Nonfiction Academies of the Bestseller Society. Here’s a description of the organization (from their website, www.bestsellersociety.com):
The Bestseller Society is an exclusive members-only learning community that will help you realize your publishing dreams—both in writing your book and promoting like a bestseller. We constantly add new, relevant content that reflects the twists and turns of the publishing industry. Instead of searching everywhere for elusive information, we find the best in the industry for you.
As a Bestseller Society member:
- You’ll access video tutorials about all aspects of the writing craft and marketing.
- You’ll meet new people who share your passion.
- You’ll listen to pertinent podcasts, picking and choosing what best pertains to your journey.
- You’ll find spreadsheets, tip sheets, special reports and other tools.
- You have access to Thomas Umstattd and Kathy Ide.
- You’ll meet industry professionals (new ones every month).
- You’ll receive valuable, time-specific information as this publishing industry shifts.
- You’ll discover new content every month to build on your knowledge base.
On Tuesday, March 18, at 7:00 PM (CDT), I’ll be hosting a live webinar with best-selling novelist Randy Ingermanson, author Writing Fiction for Dummies. He’ll be providing lots of fantastic tips on fiction writing for writers at all levels, from beginning to advanced, followed by a live Q&A session. The webinar is FREE and open to the public. (You don’t have to be a member of the Bestseller Society to participate.)
I’d appreciate it if you could help get the word out about this exciting webinar by promoting it through your social media. Thanks!