The Lord has blessed me with opportunities to work in several aspects of the Christian publishing industry. I am:
- a full-time freelance editor and writing mentor/career coach
- a published author and ghostwriter/collaborator, represented by Hartline Literary Agency
- owner of the Christian Editor Network, parent company to four organizations for freelance editors and proofreaders that I founded and directed for over ten years:
- The Christian PEN: Proofreaders and Editors Network, a professional support organization for aspiring and established editorial freelancers
- Christian Editor Connection, which matches authors, publishers, and agents with established, professional freelance editors/proofreaders (and is the sponsor of the Excellence in Editing award)
- The PEN Institute, which provides education and training for editors
- PENCON, the only annual conference for Christian freelance editors
- founder and director of the SoCal Christian Writers’ Conference
- director of the Mount Hermon Christian Writers Conference
- a speaker/teacher at writers’ conferences across the country
I am also the abundantly blessed wife of a fabulous man and mother of two terrific sons.
I hope you enjoy your visit to my website. If you have any questions or would like to communicate with me, please click here and use my contact form to get in touch with me.