Mount Hermon Christian Writers Conference
Have you checked out all that’s happening at the Mount Hermon Christian Writers Conference April 3-7? I’m super-excited about the faculty and program offerings this year.
– Keynote presentations from Charles Martin and Steven James
– Major Morning Tracks on fiction, nonfiction, memoir, public speaking, indie publishing, screenwriting, and more
– A Career Growth track taught by Tricia Goyer
– A Teen Track
– A Professional Writers Track led by Deborah and Ken Raney (Advance application required for this one–deadline is March 2)
– Small-group mentoring clinics both before and during the main conference (Advance sign-up required–deadline is March 11)
– An incredible faculty that includes 9 literary agents, 13 acquisitions editors, multi-published authors, screenwriters, and a copyright and trademark attorney
Each paid registrant can submit two manuscripts in advance of the conference for (a) critique by a published author or (b) editorial review by an acquisitions editor or agent. And all attendees may bring books they’ve written to put on consignment at the Writers Conference Bookstore.
All this happens in a beautiful retreat center nestled among the California redwoods, surrounded by trails among streams and waterfalls. A lovely prayer chapel. Indoor and outdoor prayer labyrinths. And on Sunday afternoon you can go kayaking, tackle a ropes course, or take a zip line in the redwoods canopy.
Visit the website, https://writers.mounthermon.org, for details.
Would love to see you there! And please spread the word to any of your writers friends who might be blessed by attending.